Business Litigation and Debt Restructuring
Fellheimer & Eichen LLP represents business clients in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey on local, national, and international matters, including challenging the jurisdiction of state and United States courts. The expertise of our lawyers extends to counseling business and litigating disputes involving:
- Complex commercial contracts and leases
- Breakup of closely-held companies
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Creditors’ rights, financial restructuring, debt collection, asset recovery, foreclosure, and receiverships
- Intellectual property and trade secrets protection
- Employment (inclusive of confidentiality and restrictive covenant enforcement actions)
- Executive termination and breach of employment contracts
- Construction (build-out disputes, mechanics’ liens, arbitration forum enforcement, bid protests, product and material deficiencies, design errors, and specification disputes)
When acting for creditors, our attorneys have efficiently collected literally hundreds of millions of dollars in loans. We also counsel business clients on how to comply with consumer protection laws.
Our firm is well versed in Sarbanes-Oxley and the representation of corporate audit committees. Alan Fellheimer, our founder, has served as a member of both board and audit committees of public companies and was previously the chairman and CEO of a NYSE-listed bank holding company with assets of $4 billion.