Susan Moon O represents clients in connection with general and complex commercial litigation involving contract disputes, fraud and business torts. Her experience also includes representation of clients involving UCC transactions, banking, business practices and trade secret protection. She has defended and prosecuted negligence claims involving Phase I Environmental Site Assessment consultants. In addition, she has represented businesses involving employment litigation matters including confidentiality and non-competition agreements, Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.Prior to joining the firm, Susan worked in Arizona, where she represented clients in connection with complex product liability actions involving wrongful death and personal injuries. She also handled a broad spectrum of intellectual property litigation matters, including copyright, trade secret, and trademark infringement.
- Obtained a favorable bench trial verdict on behalf of a tablet press manufacturer in a breach of contract action against purchaser
- Defended tire manufacturers in complex product liability cases involving allegations of manufacturing and design defects
- Represented a company servicing copy machines and fax machines in a breach of contract action
- Obtained a judgment of nearly $1.5 million for breach of real estate sales contract against sellers of portfolio of gas stations after securing settlement of $2.3 million against co-defendant environmental consulting firm.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court of Arizona