Exceptional experience and client commitment are the defining terms for the way Judith Fellheimer conducts her legal practice. She fosters trusting relationships with clients by being accessible when they need to communicate, and by consistently achieving the goals they care about most.
One of the original partners of Fellheimer & Eichen LLP, Judith has a practice that includes general commercial litigation and the representation of developers, contractors, tenants, and landlords. She represents clients in financial fraud cases, employment discrimination matters, leasing disputes, and actions by minority shareholders and partners.
Judith also has a diverse family law practice where she has proven herself to be a relentless, results-driven advocate for her clients and works closely with them to navigate the emotional and financial minefield of separation and divorce.
Professional Affiliations and Activities:
University of Pennsylvania Trustee's Council of Penn Women
Gratz College Board of Governors
- Represented a major corporation in litigation with its landlord over leasehold operating expenses for its headquarters
- Successfully handled malpractice action against an architectural firm
- Defended a financial institution in mortgage fraud litigation
- Represented minority shareholders in a corporation who contended their interests were being unfairly prejudiced by majority shareholders
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York